Tuesday 26 November 2013

Gala Sellers To Represent Nigeria AT 2014 Winter Olympics.

The Nigerian sports ministry has embarked on an operation to recruit hawkers who sell items on major roads across the country. The sports minister, Mr John Fadiora, said “This is something we should have done a long time ago, we have many people who sell things on the roads and they are always in motion, running up and down to sell their goods. Some of them even run faster than many cars, these are raw talents wasting away. The federal ministry of sports has decided to work with these hawkers, especially the ones that sell gala sausage rolls, they run like sport cars. One of them chased me from Oshodi to my house in Victoria Island one day because I forgot to pay him his money, what was really surprising was that he even got to my house before me even though I was driving.

No comments: